1 oz Silver American Eagle BU (Random Year)
|Quanity||Wire/Check/Cash Price||CC/PayPal Price|
|1-19||$ 20.33||$ 21.17|
|20-99||$ 20.16||$ 21.00|
|100-499||$ 19.85||$ 20.67|
|500 or more||$ 19.42||$ 20.22|
Call To Place An Order!
More about this coin:
- With 1 oz of pure U.S. Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other Silver Eagles will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.