1/2 (Half) oz Gold American Eagle BU (Random Year)
|Quanity||Wire/Check/Cash Price||CC/PayPal Price|
|1-9||$ 710.73||$ 740.34|
|10-19||$ 707.36||$ 736.83|
|20 or more||$ 704.09||$ 733.42|
Call To Place An Order!
More about this coin:
- The Gold American Eagle is legal tender and has a face value of , though its actual Gold content is worth more than face value.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.